Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finished!

For those of you who have been watching my blog, I would like to inform you that I turned in my final research project 30 minutes ago and it is due in 1 minute! Yeah!

After staying up until 4 this morning working on it, I am tired, but I am happy. I have one test tomorrow and a project demonstration tomorrow, then finals next week. I praise God for getting me through all of this stuff! He is good, gracious, and supremely sustaining!

Anyway, Beth's niche in cyberspace may soon undergo a makeover. It may just become a place where I let you peak into my life a little bit.

However, I would like to thank you for not becoming disgusted with my slowness and lack of communication. Sometimes my life belongs almost solely to God and my classes.

Take care,
B-mer

No comments: