Monday, April 30, 2007

Sleepy

After studying really hard and taking a Calculus II final, I am exhausted! I have three more finals this week, but my most difficult one is now over! Yeah! As I was walking to the class for the final, I saw one of my favorite people. She stopped me and asked how I was doing. (When she asks, you answer, because she REALLY cares!) Well, I was feeling a little negative about the exam, and she told me that I had been faithful and worked hard. All I needed to do was to do my best, wrap it up, put a bow on it, and give it to God! That is all God wants. He isn't concerned about grades; He just wants my best. So, I took the test, did my best, and gave it to God. I can't guarantee grades, but He doesn't want that!

As Luke 12 says, "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (NIV) I want my treasure to be in heaven, not in some transcript or grade book! I am abundantly grateful that God sent this dear friend to cross paths with me when I needed her. It was truly a God appointment.

I hope you are having a good day, and maybe you are going through finals too. I pray for you, that God will give you peace and help you to do your best from where you are. God will meet you there.

Take care,
Beth

2 comments:

smiller said...

Another post would be nice...

smiller said...

Are you still there? Did you survive your other three finals?