Wednesday, June 4, 2008

5 especially good things

So, I remebered a neat idea that I got from my amazing roommate. I am trying to make a list every day of 5 things that I am especially thankful for. Sometimes it is hard to come up with them, but more often than that, I say "No, I really really like this thing, but can I put it on my list. There are so many things to be thankful for that I don't know if that one should be one of the top five." It is a fun exercise.

Speaking of exercise, here is my list right now (in no specific order):

Tae bo
graduated friends who still take a moment to say "hi"
A sister I can say "hi" to! (And who says "hi" back!!)
pumpernickel bread that makes pickle less tuna salad still taste really good
getting up kind of early and not having to go to work until later in the morning.

I really want to make this list longer. This is fun!

Hope you can find as many things as I can for your list.

Later,
Beth

No comments: